CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Still alive....

Sooo...I have really been trying to keep the blog updated recently, but I just realized that it's been ten days (ten very busy days), so I thought I'd at least drop a quick line for all the fans. David and Sandi are here this weekend with their two boys, so between the four kiddies I wouldn't exactly say it's been a quiet day...

Sandi and I took the three older boys to the craft fair while Luke and David stayed home with baby Brendan and watched football. Then we all went to church and I seriously thought it would be not unlike the apocalypse with four boys under the age of six, but they were actually incredibly good. So we're tired tonight, but still very much alive. I'll try to post pictures of all four boys tomorrow. :)