CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I think she touched on my best points here...

Here's one of those e-mail games that Sandi sent me, only you don't answer the questions yourself, you pass it on and let your friends answer. Mandy's take on me was not only spot-on, but deeply flattering! She knows me so well. Read on...

Where did we meet?
Berryland! Ah, the good ole days.

Take a stab at my middle name? Leigh

Do I smoke? The occasional joint (she's kidding, Mom!)

Color of my eyes? brown...or as I have taught my students..."brau-yun"

Do I have any siblings? David, maybe the smartest person I am acquainted with in real life

What's one of my favorite things to do? chat with me on facebook (it is)

What's my favorite type of music? Bree Sharp type music

Am I shy or outgoing? I have never seen you shy.

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? oooooo. This is a good question. Major rules and laws? Yes, you follow. But, you can be talked into the occasional break-in of someone's email account. I can, as well. :) (haha...deviant!)

Any special talents? Can give birth without fainting, bake delicious cookies and cakes, and run more than a mile without collapsing.

How many children do I have? 2. Well, 3 if you count Luke. (I do)

If you and I were stranded on a deserted island, what is one thing that
I would bring? A hair straightener. (YES! and also Ryan Lochte...but I wouldn't straighten his hair)