CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Trying

So...I suppose I haven't kept this blog for four years to give up on it now. But truthfully, in the A.D.D. world we live in, facebook is a heck of a lot easier to keep up with. But here's to trying to stick with something you started. A few thoughts:

I am doomed to catch lizards in the spare room for eternity. I don't know why they're so drawn to that room, all I know is I'm getting really good at catching them.

Who would've thought the "terrible threes" would actually turn out to be...well, terrific?

For the first time since I quit teaching to work part time, summer was actually a break for me. I'm not sure how to analyze that yet.

If my dad would join facebook I wouldn't have to do this blog anymore.

Kidding...I really wouldn't want to abandon it at this point anyway. And since every post should have a picture, here's a good one.