CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Our Weekend, Part I

Patrick, Ben and I went to my parents' house this weekend. I had a good time letting someone else handle the kids for a few days, and they had a good time playing with their grandparents:
Patrick loves to go down to the creek in their backyard and throw sticks in it. He throws them off one side of the bridge, then runs to the other side and announces when it floats out from underneath. This game is actually called "Poohsticks", and anyone that has read The House at Pooh Corner" (sequel to Winnie the Pooh) will be very familiar with it. Patrick has not read this book, but I have (many times), so I taught him the game. Obviously, it was not too hard to learn.

Here's Ben playing in the excersaucer that Gigi got for him and his cousin Matthew (although Matthew is too big for it, so I guess now it's just Ben's...until Sandi has another baby, that is!).

In this picture Patrick was busy hamming it up for Gigi, while Ben was busy spitting up on Gigi.