CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Our Weekend, Part II

While we were at my parents' house this weekend, we also went to play with Joe. Joe is my friend Katie's son. Katie and I went to school together from 4th grade until senior year. We were also tennis partners in junior high. We never lost a match together in two years! (Do you remember that, Katie?)
Anyway, back to the playdate. Joe and Patrick (or "Pack-it", as Joe calls him--hey, he only just turned two) had a BLAST together! Joe has this awesome toy called the "Jumpy Thing" that his dad was nice enough to set up for them in the backyard. Obviously, it was a huge hit with Patrick (who, by the way, I have decided runs on kinetic energy. The more he exerts, the more he has. Then, when he stops, he completely crashes--which was the case after Joe's house...I have never seen him so tired).