CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 09, 2006

Some Christmas pictures...









Who would've thought that I, who love Christmas so much, would not have taken a single picture Christmas morning? Well, this was a Christmas unlike others, with a new six-week old in the house and a three-year-old who understands about Santa for the first time! It was hectic, to say the least.

I did manage to take some pictures before the big day...

The one with just the two boys was our Christmas card picture. It looks great, but Ben was flung to the ground just nanoseconds after this was taken. Luckily, Daddy was there with quick reflexes.

There's also all of us at Luke's parents house on Christmas Eve morning. That evening Ben played Baby Jesus in the children's pageant before church. I don't have a picture of that, because wouldn't you know, the battery died, but Luke's brother took pictures. I am still waiting for him to send them to me, then I'll put them on.

Happy New Year!