CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 03, 2007

Summer's Over Y'all

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend! So even though the temps are still toasty and I will be wearing flip-flops for at least six more weeks, we "officially" said good-bye to summer today. So now we sit back and wait for our two weeks' worth of beautiful fall weather-- whenever that may come.

Anyway, the kiddies paid a visit to Gigi and Grandpa's house for the long weekend...without us!! Apparently they had a big time, but since I wasn't there, I can't really provide commentary. But here are some pictures Gigi took during their long day at Stone Mountain Park:

Waiting for the train ride to begin. Mom said Ben loved it, but that every time the whistle blew, he would pull his hat down over his face and wait for the danger to pass. Who knows with this kid?

Nothing special going on here, but this is the cutest picture ever of Ben, dont'cha think?

Riverboat ride.

Checking out the view at the top of the mountain with Gigi. They rode the skylift up, which was a almost too much for Patrick to take. He lives and dies for the skylift.

So Luke and I had a great weekend too. We both worked yesterday, which means we got today (and tomorrow!) off to spend together as a family. When Luke got home this morning, we went for a long bike ride and then came home and cooked a killer lunch for everyone when they returned from their adventures. After which Gigi proceeded to pass out on my bed. And of course I took a picture, but I chose not to post it. It's been a long time since she's had to spend three days with two preschoolers so I'll be nice to her. Plus, we all had a great weekend, so I'm appreciative of that. Thanks Gigi and Grandpa!