CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Survey of the Week

I could start a new blog just for surveys the way they're rolling in...
Anyway, Jennifer sent this one, and I have done it before on e-mail, and there are people *ahem, Sandi* who may never speak to me again if I pass it on. So this way I still get to talk about myself (my favorite topic), but y'all only have to pretend to care. Here goes...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Becky Thatcher from The Adventures of Tom Sawyer. Interestingly enough, I am a sweet innocent girl who fell for a rascally country boy, just like my namesake. And you can bet if we were trapped in a cave together, I'd kiss him too.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday when I said goodbye to Mandy I teared up a tiny bit...what? I'll miss her, okay?

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
no
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Mesquite turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
um...yeah!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably not because I wouldn't let me. I'm snobby like that.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No. I am the most genuine, sincere person on the face of the earth.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Let me put it this way...a few weeks ago, I went mountain biking on a bike with very poor shocks. I could literally feel my brain jiggling around on its stem. It made me very conscious of my mortality and I don't ever want to feel it again. So no.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Kashi GoLean. I've never tried the Crunch, Kara, because I've heard it's hard as a rock...but maybe now I will.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Flip-flops do not require untying and such.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Oh yeah...I'm an absolute beast.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mocha flavored with chocolate pieces.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their hair, I guess.

15. RED OR PINK?
I like pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Non-flat tummy. It may have moved in permanently.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I don't know. My brother, I think. I don't see him enough. But he's living the good life with Sandi and Matthew, so it makes me happy that he's happy.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
N/A
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm wearing Victoria's Secret pajama's that Gigi got me when I was 17. She can say what she wants about that store, but they make quality stuff, that's for sure!
20.WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A gelato milkshake.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Luke is sleeping on the couch while Judge Mathis tells it like it is to all his homeboys.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I'm not answering any more crayon questions!!!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Let's break it down by season, shall we? Spring--honeysuckle and wisteria, Summer--suntan lotion and salt in the air, Fall--pumpkin spice and cinnamon, Winter--evergreen and coffee

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Some psycho parent at the school I work at. A piece of advice to all you parents of young-uns: just say no to micromanaging.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes, she rocks the hizz...and she found my new template for me.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
That one where the inside of my eyelids compete to see how long they can stay closed.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown with highlights.
28. EYE COLOR?
Brown.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I love all foods, but my favorite thing really is my mom's chocolate chip cookie recipe, which I have mastered. It has a secret ingredient that makes it the best CC cookie ever. You think yours are good? Mine are better. Sorry.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Little Miss Sunshine--yesterday with Mandy, and I'm still laughing.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink and white pajama top. Exactly how does this question help people to know me better? I'll be wearing something entirely different in the morning. Whatever.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer is definitely more of a flip-flop season, don't you think?

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Neck hugs from my kids.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
One that I made.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
N/A

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
N/A

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I'm trying to decide which book to start--the last Harry Potter (I'm so ready for that to be over) or one called The Thirteenth Tale.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A beach in the Caribbean.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
The Fashion Review for the Emmys. It is my opinion that Sandra Oh looked the best. It's also my opinion that she's the only reason to watch that show anymore, besides McDreamy. Let's hope the writers don't ruin the last good thing they've got going for them this year.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
My kids playing happily together. I catch it in bits and pieces.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Monkees.

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Scotland or Italy, whichever is farthest

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Yes...it's called surviving.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Hartford, CT


Extra Credit : Mc Steamy or Mc Dreamy? See #41!!!