CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

This and That

So here's what's been going on with me lately:

1. A few weeks ago, Ben had his Thanksgiving program at school, in which his class sang a song about killing turkeys and danced. It was hilarious. I took pictures. I'm not posting them because it was far too long ago.

2. At the beginning of this month, we went to the Christmas parade. My camera died, so I have no pictures. Doesn't matter, though--Jennifer has helpfully provided a play-by-play of the parade that you can read here. All I need to add is: it was frickin' freezing.

3. I got a new camera last weekend and this week Patrick had his Christmas program at school. I have no pictures of that because it turned out that directly between where Patrick was standing on stage and where I was sitting in the audience was the music director's head. Not wanting pictures of that, I gave up and just watched. They did really well.

4. My poll is about to end and I have learned two things from it: (1) Nobody who voted thinks I'm doing it exactly right and (2) out of all the people in the world, only six voted, so nobody really cares. That's okay, I don't care either. I have no intention of changing my blogging habits anyway.

5. I have been using Crest Whitestrips and now my teeth constantly feel like they're vibrating.

6. We are currently sharing our bathroom with one very persistent ant colony. There have been a lot of lives lost, but they keep coming back for more.

For those that want pictures, here's one of Ben. He wasn't cold, just being strange. A friend of mine asked me if I put mascara on him before I took the picture, and I will let you all make up your own minds about that. I just want to note that this picture was taken in complete darkness, so at least at close range, my new camera's flash rocks.