CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Tagged--Fourth

Scintillating stuff here...this is Luke teaching CPR to one of the faculty members at work. What else can I say? When you ask for the fourth picture in my fourth folder, well...this is what you get. Mandy's was much more interesting. No harm done, it's just my turn to pass on the fun. :)


I'm supposed to tag four people. I can't do that because I'm a self-appointed blogging loser and I don't have four blogging friends. Mandy tagged me, Andrea's already done this (and if I recall correctly, she tagged me and I ignored her), Jennifer's all but done blogging, and well...that leaves Sandi. She needs a tag because she's a newbie and has nothing yet. So Sandi...you're it (and Jennifer if she reads this). Hope it's something good. :)