CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Better late than never...

Here are some Christmas pictures...we have ones from Christmas at Gigi and Grandpa's house, Christmas at Ma and Pa's house and Christmas Eve at our house. We must be in like flynn with Santa. He came to our house while we were at church Christmas Eve and left a note telling us to open everything that night since Daddy had to go to work early the next morning. Anyway, here's pictures from all three Christmases...




A little side note here...I reconsidered opening my comments back up but decided against it for my own personal reasons (and also because no one would comment anyway), but I did add an e-mail widget to my side bar, so if you feel the dire need to say something to me concerning my blog right this very second...well, there you go.

Also, I have started another blog, just for 2009. It's only for this year, so get it while the gettin's good--ha. You can find it in the newly reinstated (but very small) links section in my sidebar.

Happy New Year!