CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Summer Vacate

Today was Ben's last day of preschool for the year (BOO), so I had to take a picture of him with his ladies for posterity. On the left we have Ms. Phyllis and on the right is Ms. Donna. I have to admit, even though they were paid very handsomely for the eight hours a week of babysitting they provided, they were totally awesome to Ben. It wasn't easy putting my almost-new baby in the care of two strangers, but they really earned my confidence quickly. They saw him through a lot this year, from the times when he could barely glance at a baby swing without getting drowsy to giving up his paci to finally walking. They encouraged him every step of the way (no pun intended)...soothed him when he cried, cheered for him when he succeeded, taught him lots of great stuff and truly helped shape his personality. I know he really loves them. I just don't think he'll know how much he's going to miss them until three months from now when he's back in the toddler room next door and sees them again! At least they'll share a playground.

Have a great summer Ms. Phyllis and Ms. Donna! Thanks for everything!