CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Splish Splash...

...this is our bath. Yes, I'm one of those moms. I can't remember the last time my kids had a bath. Or should I say, it hasn't been in the past four days, so the statute of limitations on my memory has expired for this particular event. It may have been four days and one hour ago, but that is too far back. Can't remember it. But we have been swimming, and chlorine is very clean, so don't judge me.

Today we went to Joan's house to swim with Rebeckah and Jenny and Mary Kate. Good times were had by all. Rebeckah is an awesome swimmer and Patrick does great in the water as long as he's got his wings on. The water was chilly at first, so MK preferred to hang in the baby pool, but notice how coordinated she is? Even her toys match! Ben did well--he liked the boat and he actually likes to float around by himself with water wings on--until he started pitching a manic fit. I thought he was cold, so I got out with him and sat him on my lap and started to wrap him up in a towel...and then discovered why he was so upset. I'll give you three hints: it was yellow, it was stinky and it was in my lap. As I said, good times were had by all. ;)

**I should add that Jenny moved VERY quickly to help me get cleaned up. Thanks Jenny! Those swim diapers can't be trusted!!!