CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 24, 2007

29 in 29

Inspired by Mandy, on my last day of 29:

  1. Became friends with my second child.
  2. Got bangs.
  3. Became a walker.
  4. Traded in Dora for Diego.
  5. Caught the biggest fish.
  6. Discovered the miracle of ceramic flatirons.
  7. Potty trained my child...with mixed results.
  8. Joined the 21st century and bought something off of eBay.
  9. Wore my Christmas clothes at Easter time.
  10. Went head-to-head with the Big D...and lost.
  11. Gained 7 pounds.
  12. Lost them all, plus 8 more.
  13. Spent too much money on the dog.
  14. Became a fan of beatboxing.
  15. Reinforced my suspicions that I don't like Keifer Sutherland, but I will watch him if there's a chance that Ricky Schroder will show up.
  16. Updated the flip-flop collection.
  17. Honed my green thumb.
  18. Learned to cut my kids' hair.
  19. Unleashed a newfound love for Mediterranean food.
  20. Learned to accept charity without guilt.
  21. Woke up one morning next to the man of my dreams.
  22. Tried out Kashi, pilates and yoga. Only the Kashi stuck.
  23. Read a grown-up book instead of chick-lit. Don't expect that to stick.
  24. Enrolled my son in elementary school.
  25. Put up my first fake tree.
  26. Realized the concept of "Waste not, want not".
  27. Embraced sunscreen...and (gasp!) still got a tan.
  28. Finally got results from eating black-eyed peas and turnip greens on New Year's Day.
  29. Learned to happily accept me for me, and just in the nick of time.