CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Name Game (and some kid pics for Gigi)

Because Katie's was funny...

1. REAL NAME: Becky

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus "-izzle"): Becizzle...doesn't really have a great ring to it. I have no street cred.

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal): What???? How does this make me a detective? Is it my favorite color to wear or to look at? I need a detective to figure this one out. Okay...Brown Otter. That was dumb.

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name and current street): I'm not putting my street name on the blog cause I am paranoid like that, but here's what it would've been three years ago before I moved: Leigh Brandon

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Mot Be Mag...okay, I wish that one was cooler. I love Star Wars.

6. YOUR SUPER HERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): The Pink Marguerita (I added the The because it makes it better...or it just makes me sound like a cheesy all-you-can-eat Tex Mex joint...)

7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name and father's middle name - switch if you are male): Virginia Benner

8. YOUR GOTH NAME: ("Black" and the name of one of your pets): Black Wilson...Black Savannah...it's not working.

9. YOUR CALL GIRL NAME (name of your first pet + first street you lived on): Chevy Biscayne (and apparently I'm a call boy in drag...)

So onto more family-oriented things, some pics of the kids...doing nothing in particular. Patrick is getting more and more like his daddy, and now the only time I can snap a photo is when he's asleep:

Ben, on the other hand, is more than happy to accommodate the lens. Here he is hamming it up in all his glory:

His hair is getting so long, but when it's humid it curls up around his ears and is so cute, so I'm leaving it for now. Why mess with a good thing? Anyway, there's my kids and not much else is new, so later!