CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Where's my mind been?

I'm not sure but definitely not on blogging. Yes, the few loyal fans I have remaining have commented to me on my lack of posting lately, and I have to admit...the interest is waning. Want proof? I went to my parents' house this weekend and did not even think to bring the camera. I don't know if it's a temporary thing, but I know when school starts in a few weeks, I'll be bizzy bizzy bizzy, so we'll just have to take what we can get, huh? Well, here's a little blogger love for those who still come around...

I snapped this picture of Ben at breakfast the other day. I don't know what kind of "It Boy" he thinks he is, but next thing you know I'll be having to buy him Vote or Die onesies and driving him through Jamba Juice on the way to preschool.