CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Amateur Photog

Patrick came downstairs after his nap today and since I hadn't napped like I sometimes do, we got under my covers together and snuggled while I rubbed his back. Evenetually I dozed off and he got up and started playing around on my desk. I remember telling him he could play with the tape measure, but after that, he pretty much had the house to himself. So he decided to get my camera down and I guess he figured out how to use it, because when I woke back up, he showed me the FORTY pictures he had taken ALL OVER THE HOUSE while I was blissfully sleeping!!!! I'm telling you, they are hilarious! You could tell, looking at the sequence, that he got better at aiming his shots as he went along. I wish I could share them all with you, but we all know how Blogger is about photos lately and my computer's slow as all get out anyway. But here's a little sampling for you...

Ben's prescriptions on the kitchen counter.

The entertaiment center.

Savannah's forehead.

What can I say--he had a vision...he's an artist!!!