CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 23, 2006

JC Penney, here he comes...

This morning, we took a short little family outing to good old Berry College. When we got there, we decided to take the boys on a walk starting at the Old Mill and heading up towards the reservoir lake. Patrick was pretty impressed with the mill, so we walked around it for a while, checking out its size and sounds and noticing all the little fishies swimming in the pond below. I asked Patrick if a picture would be good and he said yes, but then when I got out my camera, he refused to look at me. Apparently he decided it would be more natural looking if he completely ignored me and gazed out over the lake into the distance like some sort of JC Penney model.
So voila...the boys and the mill.