CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom

Well, it's my turn to have problems with blogger, so no pictures, but I want to wish a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mom, who today turns...ha! Like I would say!

Seriously, aren't we all so lucky to have such wonderful moms who raised us to be smart, kindhearted and (sometimes) gracious women? And for those of us currently experiencing mommyhood ourselves, isn't it true that our moms could not have been a better example in raising us, and when oh when are we going to be able to put a decent dinner on the table every night like they did? I'll tell you what, my mom sure set the bar high. My kids will be lucky if I turn out to be half the mom that she is.

Okay, this is starting to sound like Mother's Day instead of her birthday, so I'll just wrap it up with Happy Birthday Mom! Sorry you had to work, but hope you enjoy your cake with yogurt but NO peanuts!!!