CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 05, 2006

Banquete de Viernes (Happy Cinco de Mayo!)

Appetizer: From which country(s) are some (or all) of your ancestors?
I'm mostly Portugese, but I've also got a little bit of Anglo and French Canadian in me. I am very proud of the Portugese part, because it's somewhat uncommon.

Soup: How would you describe your sneeze?
Normal, as oppose to Luke's (which is eardrum-shattering, especially in an enclosed space, like a car).

Salad: What is the last thing you cleaned?
Myself. I just got out of the shower.

Main Course: Who made the strongest first impression on you?
That is a tough one...I am going to take the shallow route and say that I was pretty much blown away by my husband's looks the first time I laid eyes on him.

Dessert: Name one thing you want to accomplish in your lifetime.
Visit the Greek Isles!!!! This may not be considered an accomplishment, but I really want to do it!