CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tuesday Trivia

I am starting my own thang here...


TRIVIA: The average person eats four to eight spiders in his lifetime. We have all heard this...what do you think? Click on the link for some very intelligent observations on the matter. I also think that people sleeping on dirt floors in third world countries must boost the average. However, I took out my Better Pasta Pot last night to make spaghetti, and just as I was about to fill it with water, I noticed a very small spider, with almost invisible legs and a body the same color as the non-stick coating crawling around inside. Hmmmmmm....I could have very easily eaten this spider. It would've been boiled to death, but who cares? Yuck!

Maybe there's some truth to the matter...