CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday's Feast Anyone?

Appetizer: How old were you when you got your first credit card?
28--I just got it about seven months ago.
*Luke just pointed out to me that this is wrong. I was thinking Visa, Mastercard, etc, but I actually got a Gap card about five years ago and cancelled it about two years ago. I've had other ones, too--NY & Co., Home Depot--but they've all been cancelled, so I forgot about them.

Soup: When was the last time you felt out of place?
I don't know. I'm sure it was a looooong time ago since all I've done for three years now is sit in my house with my kids, and how can I feel out of place in my own house? Okay, how about this...Luke and I went to the Steeplechase with some rich folks a couple years ago, and while we were sitting in the car, we peeked in someone's check book and he had over $800,000 in his checking account!!!!! Yeah, at that point we felt out of place.

Salad: Did you have a curfew when you were a teenager? If so, what time did you have to be home?
Yes. I think it was 11:00 if I was driving and 11:30 if someone else was driving. My parents were strict, but I gotta give them a break since we are talking about driving all over the metro Atlanta area.

Main Course: Name a person from history with whom you feel you have something in common.
Annie Sullivan was Helen Keller's teacher...she too had to deal with an impossible child all day long!

Dessert: When you read a newspaper, which section do you go for first?
The comics! Then I put it down and walk away...