CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 19, 2006

Feast on it and forget it...

Appetizer: What is the last thing you had to have repaired?
The furnace...and for some reason, I never got the bill (!!!!!)

Soup: If someone gave you $2,000 with the stipulation that you had to spend half of it on yourself and give the rest to charity, where would you spend the $1,000 and which charity would receive your remaining $1,000?
I'd spend the first half at Old Navy (duh!) and give the rest to my poor school's floundering mortgage debt. Unfortunately, it wouldn't even make a dent.
*After reading Katie's comment, I change my answer to a trip to Greece. But I'd spend a little bit of my share on clothes for the trip!

Salad: What is one of your favorite songs from the 1980s?
It's a tie--C'mon Eileen and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Main Course: You enter a pet store. Which section do you go to first?
I don't go to pet stores. I think they're cruel.

Dessert: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how athletic are you?
Five. What a bland dessert. I want some chocolate! (hence today's color selection)