CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I don't know if this counts as a "bloggable moment", but tonight when I was out in the shed with Luke unloading all the stuff we got at Lowe's, this amazing moth landed on our new screen door! It is pink and yellow, folks! Have you ever seen anything like it? If I was ever going to love a moth, this would be the one! (Incidentally, I hate moths...they fly around your head like crazed, out-of-control spawn of Satan and basically give me the heebie-jeebies...however, this one was quite well-behaved.)


So I did a little research, and it turns out this is called the Rosy Maple Moth. Not a great name, unless you are thinking about what it likes to eat (Maple trees). My vote is for Rainbow Sherbet Moth or Cotton Candy Moth. Any other ideas?

P.S. Don't ask me why I could not put a title on this post...you know Blogger likes to have its fun with me every so often!!!