CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 11, 2006

Read it and Feast

Appetizer: Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
My dad built me a dollhouse and then we bought this kit to make furniture for the house. I remember that we bought a silver paint pen to color the bathroom and kitchen fixtures to look like chrome. I thought that was really cool.

Soup: If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
Duh...GAS!

Salad: Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?
Too many to count (love you Luke!)

Main Course: What is something you believe in 100%?
Spaying and neutering pets.

Dessert: Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."
I lent my maternity wardrobe to a girl at work who's having her first baby and is just starting to show.