CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Laugh-In

I am generally a lazy mom--I hate to say it, but it's true. I rarely sit down and do arts and crafts with my kids and I don't dance and play super-hero with them. Not to say I never play with them. I sing with them and push them on the swings, and I take them to the pool and the park and I'll sit on the floor and talk to them while they play with their toys, but basically it's normal mommy stuff. Every now and then, though, I get a wild hair and decide to really go all out. Last night I was playing hard with the kids--airplane rides, throwing them on the couch, lots of noise, the works--and they were having such a great time. I love it when a kid laughs from his belly. Watching them crack up was so cute I had to take their pictures.