CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 14, 2006

Well, whatever!

So I hear Shannon is alive and well in Africa and blogging!!!! That is so fantastic, because as you can tell, neither Katie or myself have been able to blog for days upon days now. Seriously, I am so glad Africa's technology is that much better...

No really, glad you're okay, Shannon, and good to hear from you. Tomorrow my computer will be given to someone who can hopefully fix it. Blogger...well now, that's a different story. I'm not sure Blogger can be fixed. (Incidentally, I am typing this from my work computer. I was planning a post about the pups, but good old Blogger gave me the nix. If I seem cheerful, it's because I've realized how stress-free your life becomes with no computer!)

Ciao friends--I'll be back to blogging as soon as I can!