CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Tagged By Mandy

ONE BOOK THAT...

. . .changed my life?
To Kill a Mockingbird made me fall in love with that genre.

. . .I've read more than once?
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster

. . .I would want with me on a deserted island?
I am thinking the Bible would probably be the most helpful.

. . .made me laugh?
Any book by Dave Barry makes me laugh out loud.

. . .made me cry?
I'm sure Where the Red Fern Grows would have mede me cry if I'd had the guts to read the end.

. . .I wish had been written?
A cookbook that claims to have cheap and easy meals and actually does.

. . .I wish had never been written?
Lord of the Yawns...I mean Rings

. . .I am currently reading?
Every Inch of Her by Peter Sheridan

. . .I've been meaning to read?
Kiterunner. My boss gave it to me and said it was horribly depressing. Can't wait!

Tag Five Others:
Andrea
Jennifer
Jenny
Ashlyn?
Haley?