CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

It's been a while...

...but I'm back to blogging. I honestly don't know what the deal was, but I needed a little vacation, so I took it. I wasn't the only one MIA though...I am starting to wonder if Virenda has died. Hope not. Anyway, here are some pics from the aquarium on Friday. We had a great time and it was not at all crowded, so that was good. Luke and I both agreed that the sea lions were the best attraction, but the way they were laying in the shade just out of the sunlight made for a bad picture. And forget about snapping one in action!!!! So here are a few of the pics I took, the ones that I thought came out pretty. We have a group of stingrays, a group of jellies and me looking like a deer in headlights in front of a beautiful school of African reef fish.