CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 14, 2006

The Pumpkin Patch

Today is turning out to be a much better day than Friday the 13th, starting off with the fact that Patrick actually listened to the long talk that I had with him at bedtime last night and let us sleep until 8:45!!!!!!!!! I cannot convey to you how monumental this is. Anyway, despite the fact that I paid for this snooze time in the form of Patrick getting hold of my checkbook and a pen and now I have to void ten checks, I was so grateful that I got up and made him homemade pancakes (not the freezer kind!) and then, seeing as how this is the first Saturday in a month that Luke has gotten to spend with us, we took off for family fun at the pumpkin patch.

I don't think I was lucky enough to get a shot as good as Katie's but here some cute ones of the hay ride and Patrick picking out our spectacular $6 pumpkin. We also visited the little petting zoo. Check out Ben's new friend, Butter Bean the Shetland pony. Patrick fed the goats while I marveled at this "Top Hat" hen, which confused me for a while in that I thought the head was actually the tail and vice versa. The head is on the right side of the picture. Who knew???

Happy Saturday! I ain't postin' tomorrow, hear?...see you Monday, maybe.