CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 09, 2006

Same old, same old...

I have not been blogging as much lately, not because I am entertaining the thought of ending my blog, but just to save you all from the monotony of endless pictures of Patrick with his trucks and Ben looking cute. I thought I might slow it down to blogging only when something unusual happens or when we go out and do something special. However, today I got the call from the Blog Nazi and was told to get something new up PRONTO, so even though I have nothing new and different to say, here's yet another cute picture of Ben.

This picture was taken this weekend at a little fall festival at my mom's church. I like it because it's a profile shot of Ben, which can be hard to get. Usually kids are staring right at the camera and hamming it up or running away from you at warp speed. But when I took this, Ben was momentarily hypnotized by a group of Polynesian dancers shaking their groove thang, and therefore did not even notice the camera.