CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Sob Story II

I have decided that, at least from a spectator's vantage point, that throwing up is better than diahrrea. And I would know.

Yes, in the never-ending parade of sickness that is my household, Luke awoke this morning at 5:30 to find Patrick sleeping on the couch again, but this time it was because his bed was covered in vomit. Sadly, this is the biggest thing happening in my life at the moment. Even more sad is the fact that preschool Christmas break starts Thursday and even though I was dreading two weeks at home entertaining the kids in freezing cold weather, now Patrick will miss this week and I'll actually have three weeks of entertaining sick kids in freezing cold weather. It's like summer vacation, only miserable.

Ben hasn't had any symptoms yet, but give him time and I'm sure he'll deliver...