CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Uh-Oh

Ben has finally uttered his first word..."Uh-oh"...and I'm not sure he knows what it means yet, but he says it deliberately and repeatedly and it's very cute, so I'm happy.

The county has just finished building a new park just two miles down the road from us, so we moseyed on down to try it out. Ben loved it, he screamed when we took him away. Patrick was still not feeling well enough to really enjoy it (yes, it's his turn to be sick this week), but he humored us. I think it's going to be great to be able to pop over there in the spring, instead of having to drive 25 min. to the big park in town. They are in the process of building tennis courts and baseball fields and picnic pavilions, and I hope they finish soon, because it was kind of isolated today and I wouldn't want to be there by myself (Luke was with us today). Anyway, it should be fun. We've been enjoying our time off and all the relaxing that comes with it, but not much has been going on, so sorry for the boring post. I'll be back when life happens again.