CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 01, 2006

I'm not sure about this kid...

This is how we found Patrick at 7:00 this morning. Apparently there was a storm last night (I wouldn't know, I slept through it) and he was scared in his room. What kills me is that he actually thought out his plan of action. He came down to our room to get the blanket (which the dogs usually sleep on, by the way) and without disturbing us at all, took it out into the living room, got a throw pillow, turned on the Christmas tree and went back to sleep. I'm not sure why the living room is less scary, but whatever.

Oh, I guess now is a good time to mention that Patrick has an imaginary friend named Quiet Rule. I have great hopes that there will be more on this later. All I can tell you for now is that Quiet Rule wears shorts all the time, so Patrick wants to wear shorts as well.