CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Grand Slam Night

Last week Luke took Patrick to another ball game and even though he had a ticket for me, I opted to stay home for the evening...so wouldn't you know that would be the night that Patrick steals the show. He got on the outfield big screen twice--once just for being so darn handsome and once for this little number with the mascot:

That's my boy...he climbed up on the dugout and shook his moneymaker for the crowd like nobody's business...and loved every minute of it.

I would have loved to see it, but when you're an almost SAHM, it's only fair to let the hubby have some of the great moments. Luckily, a friend of Luke's uncle Jim was sitting nearby and snapped these pics, so I didn't totally miss out.