CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Be Prepared

It's the motto for the Boy Scouts of America, but I think it's much better suited to motherhood, don't you? Over our weekend of wonderful weather, Luke took Patrick to visit the Scout troop that he sometimes helps out with. They were camping at someone's property nearby and parcticing their skills for badges. Patrick had a blast hanging out with them, helping them collect wood for the fire and having a picnic. I gave Luke the camera and told him to document it well, and I love the pics he got...they are priceless!

When Patrick got home, he jumped out of the truck and came running over to tell me all about it. I asked him if it was awesome and he said "Yeah! Mommy, I pooped in the woods like a DOG!!!!" That's my boy!