CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 29, 2007

The Many Faces of Me

Copying Mandy here...but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? This is a picture of me, probably the best picture I have ever taken in my life (note the lack of multiple chins). So what better way to memorialize this picture than to take it and completely massacre it on the web?

Here we have me portrayed nine different ways. First up is me as a Mucha painting, which is fairly nondescript except that it looks eerily like a former student of mine. Then we have Asian Becky, who doesn't look all that bad. Next is Man-Becky, which is just downright frightening. I am staring at this picture trying to visualize any of my male relatives, but all I can see is Dana Carvey. Yikes! Fourth is Black Becky, who for some reason has two dead front teeth??? Fifth is me as a Manga Cartoon, which is not that inventive since I look identical to all those other freaky Japanese characters.

Sixth is the Botticelli painting of me, and again I look more like someone else than me, but I'm not really sure who. I'm kinda thinking Katie's sister-in-law, Lisa. Then there's the creme de la creme--Ape Girl Becky, which makes me really glad I was born in the 20th century and not 350,000 years ago!!! Next comes me as a Modigliani painting, and what can I say? The dude just wasn't that talented. Finally there's Elderly Becky...I don't know how old I'll be when I look like this, but I know I won't be blogging, so get it while the gettin's good!!!

Final thought: I have a new and improved self-image. I'm glad I look like me!