CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 12, 2007

It's Baaaaaack!

Blogger's not letting me post pictures today, but I wanted to put something up, so please put your hands together to welcome back the Friday's Feast! This may just be a guest appearance...I'm not sure if I'll really start it back up again...

Appetizer: What comes to mind when you see the color orange?
Some seasons I think "yuck!" and some seasons I can't get enough of it. It's generally not my favorite color.

Soup: Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?
I remember in 2nd grade, I had a teacher named Portia (pronounced like the car) Hendricks and she was going to save the environment. So she made us recycling bags to hang off the side of our desk. One day she caught me storing markers (gasp!) in mine and yelled at me. I was such a goody-goody that I put my head down and cried until my whole desk was soaked.

Salad: Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?
Tomatoes, mushrooms and pepperoni.

Main Course: Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?
Agent Mulder tells me that The Truth is Out There, and I don't argue with Mulder. Based on his looks, his rationale is perfect.

Dessert: What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?
Yellow and blue and green...but seeing as how I like to change my comforter as often as my socks, this could be different soon...