CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 05, 2007

Ping Pong Mania!

We have recently re-acquired Luke's ping-pong table--he's had it for a while, he was just storing it at someone else's house. I was against this, but I have to admit, I have enjoyed it the past few days. We have a large extra room upstairs (which used to be Ben's room, hence the pastel walls) which has morphed into a game room in the past week. The past couple nights we've been going up there after dinner, blasting the Jimmy Buffet and having some pretty intense dart games and ping-pong matches. At this point, Luke is the leader--he has beaten me twice in ping-pong (barely!) and he has the high score in darts. But revenge is coming and it will be sweet! Mwahaaahaaa!!! Yes, this whole game room thing could be a trial on our marriage since Luke is rather good and I am rather average but competitive. We will have to see what comes of this...

Patrick is getting the hang of it very slowly; Ben just likes to cheer us on! My favorite thing to do in the game room however, is just lay on the bed and try to catch forty winks while being pelted with little plastic balls.