CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 16, 2007

Flashback: By Request

Back by popular demand...rarely seen pics of the infamous eighth grade class of '91. This time we have our end-of-the-year trip to Orlando, where the future bloggers took on Epcot and Universal Studios. This is a picture of me in front of the Nickelodean slime machine with our tour guide, Wayne or something. As 13-year-old girls, we thought he was ALL THAT because he was a struggling actor and had some bit part in Ghostbusters. Yes, we were losers in a major way, that much is clear. To highlight this fact, let me just point out that I am wearing sand dollar earrings, and I thought they were the bomb. Anyway, our infatuation with Wayne (or whatever) was unrequited because I never found him in Ghostbusters and I've certainly never seen him in anything else since. Poor Wayne.

I'm behind the camera in the next pic, but I managed to dig out one of Katie to share with all of cyberspace. She has no sea creatures dangling from her ears, but she is wearing her jammies and a fanny pack, so I think an equal amount of ridicule is in order here!!! Left to right is Katie, Cindy Fernandez, Diana Garicia (our resident Latina bombshell) and Jacqueline Horlbeck (who looks like a major sourpuss in this pic, but she was one of those girls that you wish you'd kept in touch with because you know she turned out super-cool).

And I know you can't see it, but you can be sure that every one of the girls on that trip was wearing really thick scrunchy socks and white Keds. In fact, I think I have a picture to prove it, but that's for another day.