CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Raindrops keep falling on our heads...

As promised, today has turned out to be not-so-nice weather-wise. It's not cold yet, but the rain has set in and it is dreary, dreary, dreary. A great day to turn the kids loose to their respective preschools and head to work! Not a great day for the pups, unfortunately...

Don't let their sad mugs fool you. They have plenty of dry space to take cover under, so it's not my fault that they're soaked to the bone when I get home. Besides, they ought to love this opportunity...they can milk it for all it's worth when Luke gets home. Yep, I guarantee that tonight while I'm watching Idol, they'll be camped out on my bed with him, probably with their heads on my pillow, dreaming of car rides and milk bones and French poodles. I tell ya, it's five against one in this house...