CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 13, 2006

At-home Shopping

Patrick is totally psyched about the Easter Bunny. Yesterday at preschool, he did his first egg hunt (courtesy of me--my first true soccer mom moment--more on that later) and was instantly hooked on Easter. He actually thinks that Easter is just another reason to celebrate his birthday. Without getting too over his head, I have tried to explain to him about Easter being a "churchy" day, but all he can focus on is that the Easter Bunny is going to bring him surprises. I think he is more excited about this than Christmas (although I have to say, the candy is MUCH better this time around...there are very few thing on earth better than Easter candy). Anyway, here he is browsing the circulars, trying to figure out what he wants the Easter bunny to bring him. Hope he's not disappointed by a basket of candy!