CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday's Feast

Appetizer What movie soundtracks do you own?
Let's see...Forrest Gump, Grease, Austin Powers:The Spy Who Shagged Me, My Best Friend's Wedding, View From the Top, Annie, Heartbreakers, Notting Hill, The Parent Trap, The First Wives Club, The Mask of Zorro, Indiana Jones, Star Wars

Soup How much cash do you usually carry with you?
None. I'm a debit (points, Mandy!) girl all the way. Have been for years...the rest of the world is just now catching up with me.

Salad Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why?
Men, I guess. I'm surrounded by them!

Main Course What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child?
Obviously, I was the picture of angelic innocence as a child (bring on the rebuttals, Mom!).

Dessert Who is the funniest member of your family?
I think...definitely my sister-in-law Sandi. Which is why she needs to start a BLOG!!!!!!