CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

Last Wednesday, Patrick had his Easter party at preschool, made possible by yours truly. I signed up for it while I was still pregnant and didn't realize what a crazy person I would become when I had two kiddies. No, just kidding, it was a lot of fun to do and went a lot more smoothly that the disastrous Christmas party, which took place when Ben was five weeks old, not five months old!!!!

Here are the cupcakes I whipped up for the occasion--watch out Martha!. Which is cuter? The cupcakes or the kids? I think definitely the cupcakes.


After the egg hunt (a subject in which Patrick proved to be a gifted student), they sat down for their lunch. I thought I did pretty good with it: a choice of turkey and cheese or PB&J sandwiches, pretzels and sliced strawberries. Here's what they ate: peeps and icing. Oh, and the Kool-aid Jammers. Of course they drank the Jammers. Actually later, while they were playing, we caught them sneaking over to the food table and finishing off the sammys and pretzels...they eat well when they think they're being sly!