CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday's Feast...followed by a heavy dessert.

Appetizer: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you?
Eight. I have good manners, but sometimes I say things that, in hindsight, could've been phrased in a different way. It's the 15% Yankee in me, I guess.
Soup: What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
Something Katie did yesterday, but I won't share it without her okay (see "Appetizer").
Salad: Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Spongebob Squarepants
Main Course: Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had.
I had a lot of high school teachers who thought they were funny. I guess it would have to be my second grade teacher, Mrs. Hendricks. She was just always doing goofy things. Looking back, you can see now that she really loved teaching.
Dessert: Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________.
Dogs should be neutered and spayed, and there should be strict liscence laws to breed them. You should also be required to keep track of your dog in the same way that you are required to keep track of your car. There are TOO MANY strays, and whether they've run away or been abandoned, the responsibility always falls into the hands of human, who all too often fall short. These are animals who have evolved into a creature that can't really take care of itself...it is up to us to take care of man's best friend.