CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 21, 2006

T.G.I.F.F.

Click here for this week's Undressed! Today's Friday's Feast is a bit of a downer...

Appetizer: List 3 things you keep putting off.
Finishing the bathroom, quitting breastfeeding, and potty-training Patrick.

Soup: What do you feel is your greatest responsibility?
To live as God expects me to and to raise my children to be responsible adults and to live as God expects them to.

Salad: If you could have starred in any movie, which one would you have wanted to be in and why?
The original Star Wars trilogy...I would be a legend!

Main Course: What is an expectation you had as a child about being an adult and, now that you are grown up, you realize you were wrong?
That it's more fun to be grown-up. I realize now that the best time of your life is ages 3-6...then it all starts going downhill.

Dessert: When was the last time you had your car serviced?
The sticker says its time to do it again.