CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 07, 2006

Double Whammy!

Yes, two posts in one day...how did you get so lucky? The answer is simple, my friends: Ben took a good nap.

More Undressed! fun for the fashion forward among us...enjoy!

Also, I took an extremely scientific and accurate quiz on Blogthings.com that broke down my personal version of the American dialect. I thought the results were dead-on. So even though the results chart was not deemed pretty enough to post on my super-fabulous blog, I will share the content:
65% General American English--obviously, since I was taught to speak correctly (thanks Mom and Dad!)
20% Dixie--this comes from having lived in the South for almost 27 years now. Eventually, you start saying "ant" instead of "aunt" and "sur-up" instead of "see-rup"...and well, "y'all" just rolls off my tongue!
15% Yankee--but I'm still a transplant, and you'll never catch me saying things like "Butter my biscuit" and "I declare!"
0% Midwestern and Northern-Midwestern--nope, I've got none of that blood in me, eh?

Try it out for yourself!