CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Back from the beach...

Well, we're back from our long and exhausting vacation from the beach. There were lots of high points (ie. Ben and Patrick playing in the water, beautiful weather, meeting new friends), and there were a few low points (Ben's internal alarm clock ringing at 6:30 sharp each morning, me getting a large grouping of freckles under my nose, making me look like a have a little French moustache--nothing a little concealer won't fix--I hope), but all in all it was a good trip. I think I'll be posting pictures all throughout the week, because I got a lot of them and Lord knows after the past three weeks, I am ready for a whole lotta NOTHIN' to happen around here, but anyways...here are a few to start you off...

Surf's up, dude. Ben loved the beach, much more than I thought he would. Had to keep that paci in his mouth to keep him from digesting too much sand. He was great in the water, though.

Patrick was totally into swimming--all day, every day. And when I say swimming, I don't mean playing in the waves, I mean out there with the big kids...hence the water wings.

I have nothing to say about this picture except that I've been looking for a decent picture of myself to put on the blog for a while now, and this one's not bad at all (only because you can't really see my face--freckle moustache and all--and because all my lumpy bits are covered). So to anyone who reads this and doesn't really know me...voila!