CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday's Flavorless Feast

Appetizer: When was the last time you visited a hospital?
Eight months ago, when I had Ben.

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?
Not very. Maybe 3. I just really want to lay down and go to sleep.

Salad: Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)
SHOULDERS: She happily opened up Lori's door, earning real satisfaction. (???)

Main Course: If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?
I would really like to join a garden club, but I don't want all the political crap that comes with it, so it would be called "Gardening Without Pretense".

Dessert: What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?
Tan with dark stains left by the previous owner. :(