CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 21, 2006

A Deceased Feast

Appetizer: Fill in the blanks: I ____________ when I _____________.
If Friday's Feast is too lazy to put up a real question, then I'm too lazy to think of an answer to this lame one.

Soup: Name something you use to make your home smell good.
When I was pregnant, the only thing that would make my house smell good was baking. Thirty pounds later, I use Febreeze. It's much lower in calories.

Salad: If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?
A car. That way when Luke needs a new one, we'll actually be able to afford it.

Main Course: Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?
It seems like I spend the majority of my day feeding kids.

Dessert: What can you hear right now while answering these questions?
Thomas and Friends on the TV.